Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I pour my heart, my soul, everything that I have learned and developed from into a simple three page narrative.
And then I watch it turn into four measly numbers.
Four measly numbers which state how this should be changed, how that does not sound "good", and "use a different phrase here".
None of these other papers really matter. These are simple research, essay, papers which do not require any emotion, really. They are just simple facts and opinions on a page. Make those all up, I do not care about them.
But do not say that my life story is shit.
I've been writing that story in my head for three months, picturing myself talking to my friends about my past and how it has affected my future. And all I receive back is a "good word choice."

No comments:

Post a Comment