Saturday, September 7, 2013

Domains

What to write, oh what to write...What in my life can I write about and expand upon while educating the public...

  • Anxiety: This would be fun because I experienced it first hand and it is a growing topic in the world, as well as interesting.
  • Depression: I slightly experienced this, but it was mainly my sister. Still, metal issues are very interesting to my and the psychology behind it.
  • Anorexia (Eating Disorders): This topic runs in my family a lot, and is woven within my life. It would be slightly harder to write a narrative considering it did not personally happen to me firsthand.
My number one choice is Anxiety, simply because so many teens go through it in high school and college as well as the fact that I dealt with it for a year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment