Friday, October 11, 2013

Concrete Ideas

Today after school I went straight to the library in order to work on my paper.
After working on it for 1 and 1/2 hours, I look to see what I have written. I have two main point of views to my topic, and the funny thing was, the point of view that I believed in had a lot more information and a lot less quotes than the one I didn't believe in. I guess when you are writing about something that you believe in, that you've researched and actually absorbed into your own opinion, it is a lot easier to write about.

I remember once for 10th grade English class we had to do a presentation on a book that our group read, and I was assigned to do the psychological lens. Since I love psychology, doing and researching that lens was the most entertaining and interesting thing to look up. And when the time came to present our report, I wasn't nervous like I usually am when it comes to talking in front of the class.

I guess when you are speaking about something you truly believe in, you have more to say and more concrete ideas about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment